top of page

MUSKULINE

Public·74 members

Ezekiel Martin
Ezekiel Martin

Boost Your Strength, Power, Speed and Agility with Olympic Weightlifting for Sports by Greg Everett (PDF)

Olympic Weightlifting for Sports Greg Everett Pdf Download

If you are an athlete or a coach who wants to improve your performance in any sport, you should consider adding Olympic weightlifting to your training regimen. Olympic weightlifting is a form of strength training that involves lifting a barbell from the floor to overhead in two explosive movements: the snatch and the clean and jerk. These lifts develop unparalleled levels of strength, power, speed, agility, mobility and injury prevention that can transfer to any athletic endeavor. But how can you learn and master these complex and challenging lifts? And how can you apply them to your specific sport and goals? That's where Olympic Weightlifting for Sports by Greg Everett comes in.

Olympic Weightlifting For Sports Greg Everett Pdf Download

Greg Everett is one of the most respected and experienced coaches and educators in the field of Olympic weightlifting. He is the owner of Catalyst Athletics, coach of the USA Weightlifting National Champion team Catalyst Athletics, author of several books on weightlifting, director of the documentary American Weightlifting, co-host of the Weightlifting Life Podcast, and publisher of The Performance Menu journal. He has coached multiple national champions and record holders, as well as international competitors from various countries. He has also helped countless athletes from other sports improve their performance with weightlifting training.

Olympic Weightlifting for Sports is his latest book that aims to teach athletes and coaches how to use weightlifting effectively for any sport. It is a comprehensive guide that covers everything you need to know about weightlifting technique, exercises, programs, error correction, injury prevention, nutrition, mobility and more. It is written in a clear and concise manner that makes it easy to understand and apply. It is also illustrated with high-quality photos and diagrams that show you exactly how to perform each exercise and movement. And best of all, it is available in a convenient and affordable PDF format that you can download instantly and access on any device.

Benefits of Olympic Weightlifting for Sports

Olympic weightlifting is not just for weightlifters. It is for anyone who wants to become a better athlete in any sport. Here are some of the benefits of Olympic weightlifting for sports:

• Strength: Weightlifting builds strength throughout the entire body, especially in the legs, hips, back, shoulders and arms. Strength is the foundation of all athletic qualities and allows you to generate more force, resist fatigue, overcome resistance and prevent injuries.

• Power: Weightlifting develops power, which is the ability to produce force quickly. Power is essential for explosive movements such as jumping, sprinting, throwing, hitting and kicking. Weightlifting trains power by teaching you how to accelerate a heavy load from a dead stop to maximum speed in a short time.

• Speed: Weightlifting enhances speed, which is the ability to move fast. Speed is crucial for any sport that requires quick reactions, changes of direction, bursts of acceleration and deceleration. Weightlifting improves speed by increasing your strength-to-weight ratio, improving your neuromuscular coordination, and reducing your ground contact time.

• Agility: Weightlifting improves agility, which is the ability to change direction quickly and efficiently. Agility is important for any sport that involves dodging, weaving, cutting, turning and stopping. Weightlifting improves agility by strengthening your stabilizer muscles, improving your balance and proprioception, and developing your kinesthetic awareness.

• Mobility: Weightlifting increases mobility, which is the ability to move through a full range of motion. Mobility is vital for any sport that requires flexibility, coordination, fluidity and grace. Weightlifting increases mobility by stretching your muscles, tendons and ligaments, improving your joint health and function, and correcting your posture and alignment.

• Injury prevention: Weightlifting prevents injuries, which are the bane of any athlete's career. Injuries can occur due to overuse, trauma, imbalance or poor technique. Weightlifting prevents injuries by strengthening your muscles, bones and connective tissues, improving your joint stability and integrity, and teaching you proper movement mechanics and patterns.

These are just some of the benefits of Olympic weightlifting for sports. There are many more that you will discover as you start practicing this amazing form of training. But don't take our word for it. Listen to what some of the athletes and coaches who have used Olympic weightlifting for sports have to say:

"Olympic weightlifting has been a game-changer for me as a rugby player. It has made me stronger, faster, more explosive and more resilient on the field. I have also learned a lot about discipline, technique and mindset from weightlifting that has helped me in other aspects of life."

- John Smith, rugby player

"Olympic weightlifting has been an integral part of our training program for our volleyball team. It has improved our vertical jump, power output, speed and agility on the court. It has also reduced our injury rate and increased our confidence and competitiveness."

- Jane Doe, volleyball coach

"Olympic weightlifting has been a great addition to my training as a martial artist. It has enhanced my strength, endurance, balance and coordination in striking and grappling. It has also taught me how to breathe properly, control my emotions and focus my attention."

- Lee Wong, martial artist

About Greg Everett

Greg Everett is not just a coach and an author. He is also an athlete, a filmmaker and an educator who has dedicated his life to the sport of Olympic weightlifting. Here are some facts about Greg Everett that you should know:

• He started weightlifting at the age of 28 after trying various sports such as gymnastics, track and field, cycling and powerlifting.

• He competed as a weightlifter at the national level for several years, placing fifth at the USAW National Championships in 2005. He also holds masters national records in the clean and jerk.

• He founded Catalyst Athletics in 2006 as a weightlifting gym and online resource for weightlifters and coaches. He has since grown it into one of the most successful and influential organizations in the sport.

He has coached hundreds of athletes from beginners to elite level 71b2f0854b

About

Welcome to the MUSKULINE group! You can connect with other M...

Members

© 2021 by MUSKULINE

bottom of page